What is an operator-assisted conferencing service?
You can hold straightforward conferences without any help from us, but more complex conferences are more easily executed by the professionals. When you want your important meetings to run hitch-free, operator-assisted conferencing services can help you host a flawless conference every time.
Operator-assisted services will save you time, reduce your costs and alleviate the stress associated with planning and hosting complex teleconferences or large-scale events. Your conferencing provider should assign you a dedicated account manager to organise everything, leaving you free to focus on your meeting agenda.
How does operator-assisted conferencing work?
Operator-assisted services can help you successfully hold any conference call more advanced than a simple audio conference.
The operators can assist you with:
- Q&A sessions
- voting sessions
- presenter introductions
- interviews between journalists and talent (singers, musicians, actors, artists etc.)
- conferences with large numbers of guests (1000+)
Instead of your participants dialling into the conference themselves, an operator can dial your participants in for you, no matter where they are in the world. This means you don't need to worry about distributing dial-in numbers and access codes to your guests. You also don't need to worry about them remembering to join the conference at the right time - that's all taken care of for them!
Your conference will run smoothly from start to finish with the help of expert operators.
What are the benefits of operator-assisted conferencing?
- Reduce stress by having experts run your conference for you.
- Save time by leaving the organisation and logistics to our team.
- Enhance productivity by leaving your time free to focus on your meeting agenda instead of the conference logistics.
- Reduce costs by eliminating the need for large face-to-face meetings.