Operator-assisted teleconferences are used in many businesses to make it easier to hold professional meetings over the phone. Operator-assisted teleconferencing can be used for consecutively connecting stars to media outlets, holding question and answer sessions for your stakeholders or even for simply calling your attendees for you.
Top 5 advantages to using operator-assisted conferencing
- Start the meeting on time - the call will start on time, everytime with operator-assisted conferencing. No need to wait for your attendees to dial-in as they can be called for you.
- Make the meeting more professional - all participants can be dialed in and announced by a professional operator. Reduce the confusion and miscommunication with teleconferencing with professional greetings and announcements.
- Ensure that guests in difficult locations can join the meeting - those who are traveling overseas can be included in the conference easily by having them called to join the conference. With 24/7 support and services you can have your teleconference at any time of the day to suit you and your overseas attendee.
- Save time and increase security - eliminate the need to distribute conference codes and dial-in numbers. By getting us to call your attendees for you, you will know exactly who will be on your call.
- Introductions and conference phone functions are made easier - the operator can start the meeting on time and then go through the phone functions for a stress-free conference. If required the operator can run a question and answer session for you. You will no longer need to worry about guests talking over each other.
Give our expert operators a list of all your conference guests and they will join everyone into the call for you. Your meetings will start with all participants in attendance, regardless of location - on time, every time. Experience these advantages for yourself.